O'SUN® NOMAD - HEATHER VIOLET
$95.00 - $125.00
O'SUN® NOMAD is a most advanced multifunctional LED solar portable light system designed by the Belgian designer Alain Gilles and developed by Swiss engineers to meet a need and to improve the quality of life of its users. In some cases, even bring them into the modern age and/or towards sustainable development.NOMAD is the perfect light to be used by
- Families around the world who do not have access to electricity or have numerous power failures, and, more especially, for families in developing countries, by offering an alternative to kerosene lamps which are responsible for many accidents.
- In certain emergency situations such natural or humanitarian disasters.
- In the western world by people who want to light a terrace, a garden shelter or use it for camping and benefit from the flexibility of a rechargeable solar lamp, its contemporary appearance and, of course, its ecological dimension.
- Generous size
- High quality material
- Shock absorption and adherence ring
- Belgian design and Swiss engineering
- Easy special design hook to hang-up the NOMAD lamp
- Multi-use mode: ceiling, hand-held, placed on flat surface, hung on a wall
- Easy use: 1 light touch button for all functions, 3 lighting positions (100%, 50%,15%)
- Two Li-On batteries
- O'Sun Nomad 2.3W LED
- Solar module 5W
- 1 Cable 3.6m
- Up to 6 hours of light in 100% mode
- Up to 12 hours of light in 50% mode
- Up to 35 hours of light in 15% mode.
- Solar panel
- Home adaptor
- Car charger
* On solar charge mode the minimum time for charging can vary depending on the intensity of sunlight.