O’SUN has developed a unique high-quality range of portable solar light systems, cell phone chargers and other small electronic devices that are simple to use yet effective for the end user.
O’SUN NOMAD is a most advanced multifunctional LED solar portable light system designed by the Belgian designer Alain Gilles and developed by Swiss engineers to meet a need and to improve the quality of life of its users. In some cases, even bring them into the modern age and/or towards sustainable development.
NOMAD is the perfect light to be used by:
- Anyone around the world who want to light a room, a terrace, a garden shelter or use it for camping and benefit from the flexibility of a rechargeable solar lamp, its contemporary appearance and, of course, its ecological dimension.
- Families around the world who are not connected to the grid or have numerous power failures, and,more especially, for families in developing countries, by offering an alternative to kerosene lamps which are responsible for many accidents and pollution.
- In certain emergency situations such natural or humanitarian disasters.
- Generous size
- High quality material
- Shock absorption and adherence ring
- Belgian design and Swiss engineering
- Easy special design hook to hang-up the NOMAD lamp
- Multi-use mode: ceiling, hand-held, placed on flat surface, hung on a wall
- Easy use: 1 light touch button for all functions, 3 lighting positions (100%, 50%,15%)
- Two Li-On batteries
- Up to 6hours of light in 100% mode
- Up to 12 hours of light in 50% mode
- Up to 35 hours of light in 15% mode.
- Charge: Full recharge in 6 hours *
- Charge mode:
- Solar panel
- Home adaptor
- Car charger
- Recharge indicator: pass on 15% with an extra time of power reserve
- Switch: Single light touch button for all functions
- Lighting mode: 3 lighting positions (100%, 50%, 15%)
- Solar panel: 5W
- Number of LED: 12 LED
- Total LED power: 2,3 watts
- Lumens: LED power 270 lm (100%)
- Product weight: 690gr
- * On solar charge mode the minimum time for charging can vary depending on the intensity of sunlight.
Its power: a system of 12 LEDs providing a total of 2,3 watts, equivalent to an incandescent bulb of 40 watts light diffused over a radius of 16m2
Up to 6 hours of light in 100% mode, up to 12 hours in 50% mode and up to 35 hours in 15% mode.